What the OU can offer you
Whatever the size of your company, becoming an OU partner employer will empower your business. It’s an easy way to give your brand and your team a boost, giving you access to the most diverse and geographically spread undergraduate talent pool in the UK. The wealth of life and work experience in addition to their OU study means OU students and graduates already have the skills and strengths your business needs.
We provide an easy way for your business, however small and resource-limited, to partner with one of Britain’s most respected institutions. Your collaboration with us can start very modestly and grow at the pace you choose. The immediate benefits for your business include a free online vacancy service, network and reputation building opportunities, and a chance to connect with OU students all over the UK.
Our vacancy advertising system, OpportunityHub, has a fantastic range of benefits to support your student and graduate engagement and recruitment work. You can:
- Easily promote opportunities to OU students and graduates
- Obtain more insightful data on the level of interest your jobs are receiving
- Create a branded ‘Employer Profile’ with interactive content
- Use improved, targeted channels to promote content, opportunities and events to students and graduates
Many OU students are at different stages in their careers, this means that you can advertise opportunities at all levels. For instance:
- entry level roles
- graduate roles
- graduate schemes
- experienced hires
- part-time and temporary roles.